1. I had a major operation when I was a baby. I had pyloric stenosis when I was a baby and so at 6 weeks old I had to have an operation so my stomach could take food in. It's quite a rare condition, so I love my unique scar!
2. I love Christmas! I'm slightly obsessed with it! I start shopping in October and I have to get the decorations up as early as my husband will let me!
3. I met my husband at a local football game. Unfortunately, because I really liked him, I couldn't speak to him and would go a nice cherry red every time he spoke to me. He says now that for the first few months he knew me, he thought that I was a deaf mute!
4. I am 'severely' left handed. That's what someone I worked with once called it! I struggle with things like can openers and smudging ink on my hand when I write, but I especially struggle with doorknobs, and once locked myself in a room because I couldn't get out!
5. I'm scared of the dark. I'm terrified actually! I have been ever since I was a little girl. The worst is when I have to drive at night- can't stand it!
6. I'm extremely shy. I always have been. It takes me a little while to try to get to know people because of it. However, when you do get to know me, you'll realise I'm bonkers, so you might want to me to be shy again!
7. I hate fruit. I can't stand it. I don't like the taste of any fruit. My mum used to make me eat it, so I'm glad I'm a grown up now and can avoid it! I love veg though!
8. I find the most random things amusing. This is a source of both annoyance and amusement in my family. I'll laugh for days at something stupid. The other day in a shop, I saw the label on some coat hooks say "let's hang out". That's still making me laugh now!
9. I have never broken a bone. In 31 years I have never broken a bone, and touch wood, hope I never do. I'm extremely accident prone though and twist my ankle at least once a week!
10. I have no circulation. Well at least that's what my husband says! I am always cold and you'll never usually see me without a thick jumper or cardigan on!
So there we have it! Why not share your 10 things and add them to the linky over at A Cornish Mum :)