This week's recipe is great as a side dish for curries!
Dairy Free Naan Bread
You will need:
9 oz Plain Flour
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
3 1/2- 4 oz Soya Milk
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Choose a Topping:
Fresh coriander and garlic
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together the vegetable oil and milk and add to dry ingerdients.
3. Place dough in an oiled bowl, cover with damp tea towel and leave for 10-15 minutes.
4. Preheat the grill to medium and place a baking sheet on the upper shelf of the grill to heat.
5. Form the dough into 5 or 6 balls and roll out. Add a sprinkling of topping if required and press it into the dough.
6. Plac naan onto baking sheet and grill for 1- 2 minutes or until lightly browned.
I hope you enjoy!
Next week, I'll be sharing a great recipe for Dairy Free, Egg Free Chocolate Chip Cookies!