Egg Free Chicken Nuggets
This recipe is great for both small or large servings and can be changed to suit your taste in spice. It's also a fun recipe to make with children!
you will need:
500g Chicken breast 30g Flour
1/4 tsp Cayenne pepper 1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Garlic granules 3/4 tsp Salt
3/4 tsp Black pepper oil to coat
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 9/ 240 C.
2. Cut chicken into small chunks.
3. Mix the seasonings and then add flour.
4. Drizzle oil over to chicken, making sure that it's lightly coated.
5. Place chicken into seasonings mixture and coat chicken thoroughly.
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown.
I use olive oil and the coat my hands in it to coat the chicken. It works much better as there's less mess and you use less oil.
I hope you enjoy!
Next week, I'll be sharing a great recipe for Egg Free, Chocolate and Courgette brownies!