Gluten, Egg and Dairy Free Mince Pies Recipe
Makes at least 12 normal or 24 small mince pies
175g Rice Flour
150g Dairy Free Margarine
10-12 tbsp. Cold Water
Gluten Free Mincemeat
1.Mix the flours together and add the dairy free margarine.
2. Rub the margarine and flours together until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add water and mix to form a ball of dough.
4. Rest in fridge for at least 30 minutes.
5. Pre-heat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas 4 and grease the tin.
6. Roll out the dough to desired thickness and cut out using a cutter slightly bigger than the size of the tin.
7. Fill each pie with mincemeat. I use half a tsp for small pies and 3/4 to 1 tsp for normal sized pies.
8. Cut out shapes with small cutters and add them to the top of each pie.
9. Bake for 15-20 minutes until tinged golden brown.
10. Wait until slightly cool before removing them from the tin.
I hope you enjoy!