Free From Cranberry Oat Cookies
Makes: approx. 20 cookies
you will need:
550g Gluten Free Oats
3/4 tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
3 tbsp. Oil
6 tbsp. Soya Milk
1. Mix the oats, sugar, bicarbonate of soda and the salt together.
2. Add the cranberries, and oil. mix well.
3. Slowly, add the milk, stirring as you go.
4. Preheat the oven to gas mark 5/190 C.
5. Roll into balls and squash slightly and place on a baking tray. Bake for around 8-10 minutes.
6. Rest on tray for a few minutes, then serve.
Notes:Don't be worried if the mixture appears dry after adding the milk. when forming balls, the mixture soon comes together.
The cookies may appear soft when taking out of the oven. Don't be tempted to put them back in again though. They'll soon harden slightly.
I hope you enjoy!